Gracious hosting in a unique turn-of-the-century home
Listed on the Colorado State Register of Historic Properties
Built in 1909
"100 Years of Charm"
Owner/Hostess: Jane Felter
Established May 16, 2004
...enjoy the collection of bird houses, nests and birds ...
"Come and Perch a While"
Lavendar n Lace Suite with Whirlpool Tub/Shower
|During the Week Rates $80.00
||Weekend Rates $85.00
Garden Room with Private Bath (just steps away)
Clawfoot Tub/Walk-in Shower
|During the Week Rates $70.00
||Weekend Rates $75.00
- Shaded Porch/Deck
- Gourmet Breakfast on weekends
- Super Continental During the Week
- Complimentary Soft Drinks/bottled water
- Homemade Evening Snacks
- Premier location (2 blks. to downtown)
- Warm, Fluffy Robes
- Cable TV in all rooms
- Free Wireless internet
- Small refrigerators in each room
- Hair dryer/curling iron
- Alarm clocks/radios/cd players
- Air conditioning
- Fireplace in Suite
- Storm Shelter
- Check-in 3:30 to 6:00 PM or by other arrangement
- Check-out 11:00 AM or by other arrangement
- Rates are based on single/double occupancy
- Each additional person is $10
- Applicable taxes will be added
- Smoking permitted outside only
- Mastercard, Visa, Checks or Cash accepted
- Children welcome!
Wedding Facilities Now Available
- Take a walk through the wrought-iron gate to view the pergola which is surrounded by grass, flowers & shrubs.
- A fountain also graces the area surrounding the pergola, which sits on a cement base.
- White wedding chairs and white gazebos (for shade) are available.
- This area and the 3rd Street Nest's back yard can be rented for weddings, showers, graduations, and parties.
- CALL FOR PRICES.
- Lavendar n Lace Suite
- Complimentary bottle of Sparkling Cider
- Special Treat/Gift Basket
- Fresh Flowers
FOR RESERVATIONS CALL: 719-336-5217
or EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
304 So. 3rd Street
Lamar, Colorado 81052
As you are traveling north or south on Main Street.....
Turn East on Elm Street and proceed two (2) blocks.
Turn South on Third Street and 3rd Street Nest is located on the West
(2nd house from the corner).
CHECK OUT THE LOCAL LINKS:
City of Lamar
Santa Fe Trail
Another Santa Fe Trail Page
First Baptist brochure
Lamar Chamber of Commerce